Don't have account yet? Sign up
If the customer wishes to cancel a purchase agreement – for whatever reason – before the goods in question have been delivered to the customer, U-name-it Special Products B.V. shall be entitled to charge the customer for the goods delivered by U-name-it Special Products B.V.. costs incurred by U-name-it Special Products B.V. on behalf of the customer increased by 20%, with a minimum of € 454,-, without prejudice to U-name-it Special Products B.V.’s right to claim the full purchase price if the goods would not have been taken back in connection with the criteria applicable to them and laid down in article 10.2 of these terms and conditions.
Products of U-name-it Special Products B.V., which have been delivered correctly, will only be taken back if prior consultation in this respect has led to U-name-it Special Products B.V.’s permission to take back the goods in question. For this permission U-name-it Special Products B.V. uses among others the following criteria:
– The packaging has not arrived;
– The goods have not been assembled;
– The goods are not electronic goods, sensors or accessories (such as cables, connectors, etc.);
– The customer bears the costs of transport and/or return and guarantees payment thereof;
– It concerns current products, which is at the discretion of U-name-it Special Products B.V.;
– It does not concern specials or made-to-measure products;
– The goods are not older than one month after delivery.
Returns shall be credited after deduction of a handling fee of 20% of the net invoice value, if and insofar as U-name-it Special Products B.V. has given permission to return the goods and payment has been made.